The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

BORED AS FUCK! I've barely left the house in a month, no job, me and the gf haven't been getting along, it's cold, and I can't sleep. Ugh. I wish I had cancer... :Smug:

Devasya Chāyā;8600221 said:
Multitasking in Chinese class. My Kiuas hoodie arrived last night from Finland. Win.

Hell yeah. I want one.

I've been up all fucking night again. Saw my lawyer yesterday, so it looks decent for now. Considering another attempt at sleep.

Ha, I'm too lazy to enjoy that.

I'm psyched right now. I have an audition this week for a black metal band, and the dude has some serious connections. They seem to have picked me already before hearing me play. I'll do fine there, though. Black metal riffs come very naturally for me.

Watching this idiot game reviewer on morning tv. "Yeah I played this last night and it was really fun, like sometimes you really enjoyed it, and sometimes not, but mostly you did. This gets four out of five!"

I'm gearing up for an epic two weeks. My best mate arrives in Paris today, so I'm hanging with him there for a few days, then a massive weekend planned in my town in the east of France, then we're back to Paris to see Porcupine Tree, then off to Poland for a week (my mate's half Polish and has family who are gonna show us around). We're gonna visit Krakow, including the Auschwitz camp, Warsaw and Lodz. Ridiculous quantities of vodka will be drunk. Then a few days in Prague to cap it off.