The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wondering where the hell the scart cable and connector for my gamecube are.

I've still got to finish Twilight Princess!!!!!!

Oh and replay windwaker. Holy shit just those two games are good enough reasons to own a fucking purple cube.

Wondering where the hell the scart cable and connector for my gamecube are.

I've still got to finish Twilight Princess!!!!!!

Oh and replay windwaker. Holy shit just those two games are good enough reasons to own a fucking purple cube.

I should probably get Windwaker. I fucking love Twilight Princess. Windwaker seems to have really cheesy cartoonish graphics though, which is kinda a big turnoff for me.

Devasya Chāyā;8605818 said:
In school, frustrated that meebo, ebuddy, and everything else I tried isn't working.

Get back to work then, you fucking goddamn slacker. What are we dumping all those tax dollars into your education for?

I should probably get Windwaker. I fucking love Twilight Princess. Windwaker seems to have really cheesy cartoonish graphics though, which is kinda a big turnoff for me.

You'll probably fall in love with the graphics once you get into the game. It's easily the most epic Zelda. The huge map is absolutely win, even though most of it is sea.

pissed off at my fucking comp, wont let me burn a dvd im gonna melt down satan and inject him into my balls and cum satan into my computers hard drive.

Well ignoring the fact that your hard drive is probably unrelated to your dvd burning problem, you're forgetting the possibility that your computer is already Satan, therefore the act of ejaculating Satan all over your computer would be a recursive and futile effort which would yield roughly the same levels of Satan currently present in the circuitry.