The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

CDs from CMD finally came, took almost two weeks. They gave me a free Hammerfall CD.

CDs from CMD finally came, took almost two weeks. They gave me a free Hammerfall CD.

Lucky. I just got mine and they gave me nothing. In the past they've given me a Shadows Fall CD I already had, an Eluveitie album I already had, a Kataklysm album I already had, and an unlistenable groove metal album.

wtf is a muslim doing in Örnsköldsvik? thought they were all in Malmo and Stockholm..side note: just found out Tomas Haake came from your town..props

Post some pics of your city man, I want to get homesick again haha, I miss Sweden..I miss köttbullar (the real ones, not the nasty ass IKEA ones) and I sure as hell miss the good ol Norrlands Guld with some lösgodis and a cheesy Kanal Fem movie!

IKEA be misrepresentin' fo sho.

^ Not just Peter Forsberg man, Markus Näslund, Sedin twins and over 20 other NHL players too! Not bad for a town of 26000 people eh? :)

Being awake.
Felt llike I slept way longer than I did. Feeling really refreshed.

other than the fact I've caught the fucking lurgy. I feel like shit again now. Chain smoking like a motherfucker last night probably didn't help.

Bread and roast chicken on floor from drunk buys. Lunch sorted :coolface: