The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing, a friend his sister and I almost got arrested last night and had state troopers knocking on the door. it fucking sucked

We were going through this box with wigs,hats,etc... in it to try and look at funny/goofy as possible and trying on different things and went to price chopper, after we went to a party with bunch of rich people and they kicked us out, a friend of mine had this wig and looked indentical to Slash, she took a pumpin from outside and I took this big pumpkin(she took a small one) and some dude runs out and was right behind me in 2 seconds and goes 'give that pumpkin back', i jumped in and am like drive and apparently we ran his foot over and we were caught on camera in 3 different places doing other things and they traced the plates. I was wearing this pink hat that said 'puerto rico' on it and she had these huge yellow glasses and some other things. funny as fuck to me

Not sure if the cops are going back over today or what.

Angels take the lead over the Red Sox in the 9th! Woot! Incoming ALDS sweep? Let's hope so.

Just got out of the shower. Listening to Miles Davis before making lunch and doing some writing.

Trolled.jpg