The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just finished this:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2btvo24exjo
The guitars are out of sync in several places but overall I like the way this came out. It's just a demo to show my bassist tomorrow, as we'll probably make changes to the arrangements. If anyone has suggestions that'd be cool. It's melodic death metal, so don't comment if you hate that stuff.

Getting back into the swing of being back in cold Melbourne after a week and a half holidaying in tropical Far North Queensland with a bunch of friends. I wants more beach.

Just got back from a house party. Met a couple wearing Moonsorrow and Windir shirts and talked metal with them for about an hour, grabbing my first Windir album (1184) as I type this.

Sitting at the computer since the lawnmower ran out of gas about a quarter way through mowing and there is no gas left.

Eating a sandwich I just made...cracked pepper turkey, bacon and pepper jack cheese on 10 grain bread! Sounds weird, is pretty good...I had to go down the street to the new gigantic Target to get the cheese I wanted. Apparently today is the grand opening or something because it was fucking nuts there.