The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hell, who knows if she cares about me? And even if she doesn't, I still would like to do the classic, traditional stuff and let her enjoy it. Ugh@me giving a damn.

Did you take any pictures?

Congrats on being married if I haven't told you already. I'm engaged now myself but we don't have a date set as of yet.

I miss this earlier. Congrats Tara.

Aren't you tied together by an illegitimate love-child? I feel like that voids the "traditional" stuff.

It's quickly becoming tradition, though.

Yes, there's the child. But a child doesn't mean we HAVE to be together. I'd prefer it, and still, I'd like to propose with a ring and all.

If we really wanted to be traditional, we'd still be virgins, eh? Ha@the thought of her a virgin...I kid. That was mean. Never tell her I said that...

Steal the ring.
Or, buy a ring, give it to her, then later swap it out for a cheap fake and return it.
Or you could go the Simpsons route and give her an onion ring. It would symbolize your determination to be with her despite financial hardship and also your love of onions.

Yeah...I thought about stealing one. But I'm not that concerned with it. Neither is she. We'd like to (at least I know I would), but you don't have to be married to be together.

Did you take any pictures?

Congrats on being married if I haven't told you already. I'm engaged now myself but we don't have a date set as of yet.
Thanx and yep i have a few pics i'll post them sometime.

Congrats on the engagement don't rush it and don't be a "bridezilla" :p

What the fuck, I didn't even know you were getting married! Congratulations Chris, glad you had a good time bro!
Congrats Belli. Didn't know you got married.
thanx br0sef's!

Trying to figure out my new computer speakers. I have the two front speakers and subwoofer working, but the center and two back ones don't seem to be working.