The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

About to head out and recycle some cans for cash. Then I'm headed to an old friend's house. He's the only other Theistic Satanist I know. Should be an worthwhile interaction.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZx8-6kEcJg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZx8-6kEcJg[/ame]

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
:worship: :cry:

I would've killed to be at that show :OMG:

Last week my internship boss offered me near-full-time hours again to work on a long-term project (anywhere between a month to a year), so I made arrangements with a friend of mine to rent a room in a house he just bought in Richmond. I just moved in there tonight after work. It's so weird being back in the city again, and in walking distance of my college. This is where most of my social roots are, though, so I'm excited to be back. I might even get around to some bar-hopping and partying too, since I don't have school hanging over my head anymore and will now be making a reasonable income. :kickass:

High On Fire are meh on album but really good live.

One always intends to not be racist, but when they can't raise a child without telling him it's not fine to rape a classmate, it's no good.

Yes, I'm sure those kids' parents told them it was good to rape people.

Yes, I'm sure those kids' parents told them it was good to rape people.

That's irrelevant. Considering their actions it's quite likely that they haven't received a quality upbringing. It's to be expected with the lesser races. If it weren't for white Europeans the mud races and various scum such as gypsies and Turks would be eating their own feces. They should go back to the mud where they came from.

Someone got in my car last night...

They opened my glovebox and dumped the contents onto the seat... opened all my cd cases... spread the change around....

And did nothing else. What the fuck? :lol:

Someone got in my car last night...

They opened my glovebox and dumped the contents onto the seat... opened all my cd cases... spread the change around....

And did nothing else. What the fuck? :lol:

Now that I think about it... I assume they were looking for drugs or pot...