The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Being 8 years old ruled. The only thing I had to worry about was which toys I was going to play with when I got home from school and if I could stay up at night to watch The Wonder Years.

I KNOW RIGHT! And Christmas was the greatest thing you could ever possibly imagine!Now it's OH NOES WILL I HAVE RENT MONEY?!?! I HATE MY JOB!! WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?!? GGGAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRHAHRHHHAHAHAHHA!!

Except for the fact that they're still tears. Ugh@my life today. And for who knows how long. Apparently, here soon, I can't see my son for an undetermined amount of time. And NOT for heroin, strippers, or fighting dickwads. And not because of a break up. Yeah, fuck it. Fuck just about everything. And any comments from anyone of a negative connotation will just be replied with extreme anger, because it's not about me being silly. It's not about me arguing or acting cool. It's my son. K? thanks.
Shit dude, I don't care if you beat a stripper to death while you were high on crack, you have my sympathy. But what happened?

Holy shit, I remember Fight Like a Brave. That shit was on Tony Hawk!
Yeah, it was. Tony Hawk actually introduced me to a bunch of music; RHCP, RatM, Maiden (although it was quite a while before I bought a Maiden album)...fun games, too.

I first found out about Maiden through this game:

Carmageddon2-Front.jpg

Just posted this on myspace:

DID YOU KNOW OZZY OSBOURNE IS CRAZY?!!?!?!

HEY I KNOW HE SAYS IT IN ALL 50 BILLION OF THE SHITTY ALBUMS HE PUTS OUT AND REISSUES EVERY YEAR BUT THAT GUY IS SO FUCKING CRAZY RIGHT?!?!?!?1 MAN HE'S JUST SO CRAZY

Shit dude, I don't care if you beat a stripper to death while you were high on crack, you have my sympathy. But what happened?

Yeah, it was. Tony Hawk actually introduced me to a bunch of music; RHCP, RatM, Maiden (although it was quite a while before I bought a Maiden album)...fun games, too.

I didn't even know they had Maiden on there. Which game?

Sitting in my apartment while my girlfriend is out drinking with some friends of ours. I was falling asleep at the wheel on the way home from work so I knew going out would have been a bad idea tonight even though I have the urge to go out and do something.

He has an indecent exposure violation and the cops are taking his child into custody because of it and treating the case like any other sex offense (rape, pedophilia, etc.), and that's all they have against him, but his lawyer is skeptical of a possible victory in court. And he sucks at Call of Duty 4.

That's pretty gay, although the circumstances of the indecent exposure are important... If you were flashing girls in an elevator you might deserve it; if you were pissing in an alley it's bullshit.

That's pretty gay, although the circumstances of the indecent exposure are important... If you were flashing girls in an elevator you might deserve it; if you were pissing in an alley it's bullshit.

Haha, I was definitely not flashing anyone. It's actually even more complicated then it seems.

EDIT: But it doesn't matter. Sex offender classes and probation at best. 2 years in jail at worst. And the classes include polygraphs, which I've taken-and failed despite telling the truth. And failing a polygraph is basically like saying "Jail time, please". I went in to the place for classes and became enraged. Like 50,000 questions about children and I finally just said "Fuck, they're children. Christ!". Whatever. I'm fucked.

Pretty sure polygraphs are non-admissible in court and widely considered to be extremely unreliable. And by pretty sure I mean positive.

Anyhow...what were the circumstances? Go ahead and epic-post if you need to.

Well, polygraphs are non-admissable in court, but on probation/sex offender shit, they are very much a way to go to jail.

As for my situation: What ACTUALLY happened was I was sitting at the cd shop down the road. My girl and I were arguing and I decided to just wait a little bit until I knew whether or not to go home. While sitting there, I texted my guitarist about where I was etc, as it was practice day. Within 10 minutes of telling him where I was, I left.

As I was headed home, I realized I was being followed. Instead of going home, I just booked it. Lost the tail, then got onto the main highway and was suddenly being pulled over by 3 or four squad cars. Turns out, the people following me were 'off-duty' (read: undercover). They also happen to be two that tried to get me for shit before.

Obviously, me losing them pissed them off. They charged me with the above as well as evading, but the evading won't stick. The one I have now is CLEARLY the only way of making it not serious enough to warrant much attention on if I did it or not, and it also effects me seeing my son. What better way to screw me? So, instead of 'catching' me for shit I did do sometime ago, they made something else that will negatively effect my ENTIRE life for quite awhile.

Long story short, I really didn't do anything. Vendettas. And there's nothing I can do about it. So now my life is about to completely crumble, and they find it luzly. GO AMERICA! EH?

Rereading this makes me almost not believe it. It's all very surreal. I've spent the last few weeks in a catatonic state. I can't believe it, ya know? Fuck. If any of you plan on killing me, now would be an appropriate time for me.