The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

listening to blind guardian, im past the point of depression, whenever something really gay happens i just get angry, the girl i really like and get on with really well with told me she doesnt like long hair on men and i was like um... im growing mine and yeah i just got angry and lost alot of sleep.

listening to blind guardian, im past the point of depression, whenever something really gay happens i just get angry, the girl i really like and get on with really well with told me she doesnt like long hair on men and i was like um... im growing mine and yeah i just got angry and lost alot of sleep.

She did what is known as a preemptive strike..basically she prevented you from pulling a move before it's too late

IN OTHER WORDS: Thou hast officially been friend-zoned

Except for the fact that they're still tears. Ugh@my life today. And for who knows how long. Apparently, here soon, I can't see my son for an undetermined amount of time. And NOT for heroin, strippers, or fighting dickwads. And not because of a break up. Yeah, fuck it. Fuck just about everything. And any comments from anyone of a negative connotation will just be replied with extreme anger, because it's not about me being silly. It's not about me arguing or acting cool. It's my son. K? thanks.

EDIT: That's also apologies in advance for some pissy attitudes.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who uses the internet and doesn't have a fucked up life or mental problems.

Then one day you will, and you'll be all like "damn, this sucks" and I'll be like "yeah dude" then you'll be like "wanna get me some o' that there heroin you speaketh of" and I'll be like "nah dude, I'm straightedge now" then we'll both be like "fuck, *tear*".

I sometimes feel that way too, but it's probably actually because people like us aren't going to post things like "I'm pretty content and I am consistently achieving my life goals"
I lol'd pretty hard at that. I would never say that, but I think when things are going well I should. Instead of just saying nothing when it's good, and a lot when it's bad.

Don't cry over spelt milk.

If that was a purposeful misspelling, lulz. If not, ugh.