The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My life has been incredibly shitty the past few months.
Every single time I eat a decent sized meal... my stomach puts me on an absolute emergency trip to the bathroom.

I finally went to a doctor today, carrying with me my dignity in a paper bag.
I also nearly managed to pass out during a blood drawing.. (not the sight of the blood mind you, more the idea of what was happening... I start to sweat and turn pale and get lightheaded... and yea...)

Wow, that's pretty fucked up. Any idea what's going on yet?

My life has been incredibly shitty the past few months.
Every single time I eat a decent sized meal... my stomach puts me on an absolute emergency trip to the bathroom.

I finally went to a doctor today, carrying with me my dignity in a paper bag.
I also nearly managed to pass out during a blood drawing.. (not the sight of the blood mind you, more the idea of what was happening... I start to sweat and turn pale and get lightheaded... and yea...)

Been down the Diarrhea train before. The everflowing streams of liquid feces, the burning asshole of hell, the churning bowels of lochness, the constantly dialated turd ring, and of course the recurrence of brown stains on your pants. Yeah i feel for you.

But shit, the past few months? Sounds like you have a bad fucking parasite and or viral infection. To the lesser degree, it may just be IBS

Wow, that's pretty fucked up. Any idea what's going on yet?

But shit, the past few months? Sounds like you might have a bad fucking parasite or maybe a bad viral infection. To the lesser degree, you may just have IBS.

Well... hoping it's just IBS to be honest... barring that, they are supposed to be running some blood test to see if I have some disease that's a glorifed wheat allergy.

If that fails... the camera of indignity shall see all. :erk:

Edit:

Why was it undignified to go to the doctor?

Some combination of...
Carrying a paper bag with my own shit in it.... and/or having to shit in a zip loc bag in the first place.

Devasya Chāyā;8628698 said:

I hadn't commented on this yet, had I? It's alright. Starts off with some pretty awesome surreal/alliterative lines ("sweeps and sobs and explodes" is such a great string of sounds and feelings!), though the whole scene with the painter and the maiden seems a bit cheesy imo. You're pretty into this starry-eyed eroto-romantic stuff lately, eh?

Earlier this year I bought my bloodstock ticket for next summer.

With todays announcements, the line up now includes:
Devin Townsend, Behemoth, Obituary, Doro, Rage, Ross the Boss, Dream Evil and motherfucking Suffocation.
Jizz.
Still many months till the fest too, so many more to be announced :D

Talking about festivals, I've gotten an offer from a couple of hipsters I know to go to Roskilde next year, I actually consider going. Mostly they cater to the Coldplay crowd of course, but it would be fun to see some non metal bands I like for a change, like Nick Cave for instance.

I hadn't commented on this yet, had I? It's alright. Starts off with some pretty awesome surreal/alliterative lines ("sweeps and sobs and explodes" is such a great string of sounds and feelings!), though the whole scene with the painter and the maiden seems a bit cheesy imo. You're pretty into this starry-eyed eroto-romantic stuff lately, eh?

Yeah, I wrote some shit about a fairy in Sociology when we were told to "just write." But I wrote today with my lady and it seems all the fairies have left me (for now).

Btw. I am NOT posting that on the internet ever. My girl already brings it up whenever I insult the femininity of something.

Got the blues. I know it doesn't sound serious when I say "I got the blues" because that just brings to mind really old black guys with deep voices playing acoustic guitar, but I don't want to say "I'm depressed" because that sounds really lame and also indicates a higher degree of the blues. But yeah, I got the blues.

I'm depressed.

Just got back from class. Found out what's wrong w/my ol' lady's car. Just have to get a new ignition switch, which is a whoppin $26 and it's litterally just a couple of screws to take out to switch them.