The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just heard that passengers at Oakland International Airport that have a prescription for marijuana can now board planes with up to eight ounces. Score.

Surprisingly? America's becoming too liberal about everything. Like, this one time, I got knocked up by a teacher, and they let me have an ABORTION! Then, another time, I grabbed my gonads and strife and shot someone intruding in my home!

Devasya Chāyā;8627356 said:
Our desire for pizza is mutual. Oh yeah, I wrote some poetry while high yesterday.

:kickass:

Was it fucked up and nonsensical?

Just heard that passengers at Oakland International Airport that have a prescription for marijuana can now board planes with up to eight ounces. Score.

Hotbox deh plane!!!

a new video about the conspiracy "Illuminati" that's sent directly to my facebook profile

i hate facebook i just deleted my profile (not just for that reason, i'm getting too many adds from people i'm trying to forget), what a stupid theory. words can have different meanings and i'm pretty sure mj wasnt talking about the "Illuminati" and are they seriously thinking that i'm taking eminem's words seriously? gtfo

Last edited by a moderator:
Being up, so that I can actually get showered and shit ready for lectures.

Might have a quick wank soon.

Happy to be in my own bed. Was out my house from 7 on saturday till midnight last night. It's always a disorientating experience.