The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drag Me to Hell was awful, technically speaking, but it was pretty funny how bad it was. Although that probably had more to do with my friends and I making fun of it than it actually being funny.

I was under the impression that it was supposed to be bad, particularky with the the Mansion Scene and the Graveyard mud wrestling.

Today was full of ups and downs and I'm exhausted because of it. The tape adapter headphone jack thingamajig in my car broke, so I went into the Radioshack where I bought it and there's this huge, stupid system I have to go through to fulfill my protection plan... fucking retarded. Luckily I found one at work, so I put it in a bag on hold, took it to the office, my manager opens the door for me and throws it against the wall nonchalantly. She thought it was an article of clothing and cringed when she heard the sound and said she'd give it to me for 49 cents. And then she forgot about it and closed all the registers that night before I could buy it, and now I have to wait til tomorrow.

My sister and I share a car at the moment (though it won't even be for another month) and she changed her plan on me 4 times that night and got my dad very pissed off as well.

My lesbian friend at work was very obviously flirting with me, enough to turn heads, and she wanted me to give her a ride home, and I feel like I'm missing out on something awesome because my sister pissed me the fuck off.

Also, there was this mentally challenged guy at work who I didn't know was mentally challenged and who got in a fight with me in front of a supervisor over things he misunderstood. I got a fucking headache from that.

He'd put down whatever he was doing and come over and start talking to me when I was in the middle of something, and I wouldn't look him in the eye because I was paying attention to my work, and he took that as disrespect and thought I was treating him like a lazy bastard.
Retards at work are full of irritation and lulz.

Drag Me To Hell was directed by Sam Raimi. There's no way it was meant to be taken seriously.
Serious or not, it just looks bad.