The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

To me, Lost is a terrible show but incredibly compelling. It's terrible because much of it is bland and predictable and the surprising parts are surprising because they are ridiculous. However, it's really hard to not watch and I will keep watching. But it's really manipulative writing and not genuinely good.

I wouldn't say it's terrible; it's good entertainment. It's not great art by any means, but it's engaging and interesting. In that respect, it achieves what it sets out to do, which is to draw millions of people into watching it. As for me, I enjoyed watching it in my spare time.

Every episode of Lost I've seen has been overwhelmingly fucking stupid and leads me to believe that people who think it's a really high quality show are fucking stupid. It's conceivable (though unlikely) that my judgment could be shortsighted due to it being based on a few scattered episodes, but the sheer horrendous nature of every single second of every single episode so overpoweringly supersedes any sense of caution in such a hasty proclamation that would perhaps have otherwise occurred to me had even a second of redeemable content been made available to me.

lost =

Evangeline_Lilly_12.jpg

Every episode of Lost I've seen has been overwhelmingly fucking stupid and leads me to believe that people who think it's a really high quality show are fucking stupid. It's conceivable (though unlikely) that my judgment could be shortsighted due to it being based on a few scattered episodes, but the sheer horrendous nature of every single second of every single episode so overpoweringly supersedes any sense of caution in such a hasty proclamation that would perhaps have otherwise occurred to me had even a second of redeemable content been made available to me.

Personally, I find it to be a fucking miracle that you can enjoy anything in life.

When you finally lose your virginity, I'll bet that your reaction will be: "Well, it was somewhat stimulating, but I found nothing consistently rewarding about it."

Personally, I find it to be a fucking miracle that you can enjoy anything in life.

When you finally lose your virginity, I'll bet that your reaction will be: "Well, it was somewhat stimulating, but I found nothing consistently rewarding about it."

:lol:

I am drinking poorly made hard apple cider that tastes like liquid alcoholic cinnamon and listening to Death metal.