The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't see how people don't find LOST boringly predictable. My brother and a friend of his were really into it. I was bored and watched like 2 episodes with them, didn't see what the big deal was.

The last TV action drama that interested me was Jericho. In general I don't think Network television can do action dramas. 24 also bored the hell out of me.

I liked HBOs Deadwood and the first season of Rome, but the second season wasn't so good. Deadwood kicked ass but got cancelled for some bullshit show.

LOST is such a great show. My girlfriend and I rented all the old seasons and watched them; we're now waiting for season 6 to come out on DVD.

To me, Lost is a terrible show but incredibly compelling. It's terrible because much of it is bland and predictable and the surprising parts are surprising because they are ridiculous. However, it's really hard to not watch and I will keep watching. But it's really manipulative writing and not genuinely good.

I have never watched Lost in my entire life and for some reason I am proud of that fact. Fvck trends.

I watched the first couple of episodes when it first started and thought it was rubbish. I've had no particular desire to give it another go.

I have never watched Lost in my entire life and for some reason I am proud of that fact. Fvck trends.

I'm in this same boat. I only know it exists because of people talking about it. I have a DVR, so anything I want to watch I record and skip commercials. Yay.

I'm about to go to bed. School was meh, too tired for much else.

And, V5, you're lucky your love for slam is similar to my own. Crapples? My hatred for you is only just under the line because of my gay love for you.

Lulz@crapply gay luv