The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lost is an awesome show, but it's got to the point where if you just watch a new episode it'll seem fucking retarded.

I watched the first 2 seasons, then it got moved to a pay-tv station so I stopped watching it, and then downloaded seasons 3 and 4 one summer. Fucking epic to watch them all one after the other like that. Cue addiction again :lol:

I think it's pretty awesome but I haven't been able to watch Season 5 until this thread...was in army life during it. I don't know how it's predictable but hey whatever

My new girl is on a damn camping trip all weekend. But whatever. I'm putting this post here to remind myself to do some collaborative writing with her on Monday.

I'm disappointed in you. You were basically defending them all the time but now you're like "that's gay brah." What happened?

LOOK AT ME I'M ANDY PHELPS I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME GIRLFRIEND AND SHE LOVES SEX AND GOING TO SALEM LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOOK AT ME I'M JEREMY SWIST I LOVE LATIN AND HATE TOURISM AND TRAVEL BY BOAT EVERYWHERE AND LOVE EATING OATMEAL BUT ONLY WHEN IT RAINS TERROR EBM IS MY NEW MUSICAL LOVE

Watching the Office. That and "How I met Your Mother" are the two shows I watch weekly.

Family Guy and Robot Chicken get watc hed when I am bored.