The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My favorite movie of all time

Awesome movie. Total 80s pulp brilliance.

Dude, I used to do heroin. I've awakened in a pile of my own shit before. And corpses tend to be rather shit stained as well. Ugh...haha.

I won't ever try stories with you man. You're two years younger than me and you've done crazier shit. Game over.

Ha ha ha it's like that scene in Train Spotting where he gets shit all over everyone at the breakfast table.
For those of you that don't know firsthand, Train Spotting is dead on for realism. The constipation is true. The od'ing scene and the withdrawals scene...true. When they give him the shot in the hospital it's hard to watch because it's really the most painful and horrible experience.

I won't ever try stories with you man. You're two years younger than me and you've done crazier shit. Game over.

Trust me, it's nothing to be proud of. I'd undo a lot of it. In the words of Katatonia 'it haunts my dreams'...No shit. I've seen horrible shit, done horrible shit. Thank *insert deity here* I'm alive and have my son.

Just pooped. My gf and I were arguing, so she took off WALKING, instead of taking her car. Haven't seen her in a few hours. Which means only one of a couple things: She's dead, we're breaking up, or she is an idiot. Okay, 3 is a given.