The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@Divine Torture: any decent lawyer should be able to get you off if they have no evidence and no witnesses...It's also unclear to me why undercover cops were following you...is this connected to you dealing heroin?

@Val's thing:
.239 avg

@Divine Torture: any decent lawyer should be able to get you off if they have no evidence and no witnesses...It's also unclear to me why undercover cops were following you...is this connected to you dealing heroin?

@Val's thing:
.239 avg
It had to do with some shit I did a couple years ago. But I'm clean. And no, evidence doesn't matter. Plain and simple, it's my word vs cops' word. I'll never win, and no jury gives a damn. Which sucks and seems unfair, I know, but that's our judicial system for ya. I can't tell you what I did for them to be interested silly. Haha. I have a great lawyer, but it's so little evidence on MY side, which equals win for them. I tried getting the camera feed from the parking lot to prove it, but of course I was parked in the wrong area and the feeds don't stay there more than a couple days. ugh.

Why would you cry? You barely know me haha. I don't think I will, but who knows? The treatment itself is enough to make you wanna give up. Classes with pedophiles, can't use the computer much 'cause they monitor it, admitting to the case (guilty or not, ugh), polygraphs which are seriously the worlds worst invention. It's not gonna be fun. At all.

EDIT: As much as I've played Call of Duty 4 lately, I HATE THAT FUCKING GAME AWEIPOIWEHISPEJIPFOWJ:EK.

Basically. I don't wanna sound arrogant, but outside of my 'meh' forum usage, I'm complex. I'm a 'tough' guy, but I hurt.

BUT I BEAT MUTHA FUCKIN CALL O' DUTY 4, BITCHES! Fuck that game.

Just came back from attending UFC 104 here in LA...

Wow....just wow.....

Shogun got robbed...Josh Neer got robbed..at least Cain Velasquez beat the living shit out of Ben Rothwell (who btw had the guts to argue the ref's decision to end it, AND THEN tell Cain to his face that the fight wasn't over)

Other than that it was a damn good event, some of the prelim fights were amazing too