The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Watching Chelsea vs. Man United, not a great match so far. I was expecting a lot more from both sides.

Why?

Those games are always shite.

Watching Jesus Camp. These people are terrifying. "I want these children to be ready to lay down their life for the gospel, like the children are ready to lay down their lives for islam". And kids seemingly having fucking fits.

Watching Chelsea vs. Man United, not a great match so far. I was expecting a lot more from both sides.

Having a beer, it's goddamn hot in Sao Paulo today.

Go Blues !!! :kickass:

boring match, boring teams :puke:

watching some TRUE satanists rituals :loco: who knew about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching last night's SNL. Taylor Swift is really bad. I mean, at least her studio recordings demonstrate a good performance (being recorded in the studio, of course); but live, she cannot carry a tune and is really awkward on stage. I just felt embarassed watching her.

Watching last night's SNL. Taylor Swift is really bad. I mean, at least her studio recordings demonstrate a good performance (being recorded in the studio, of course); but live, she cannot carry a tune and is really awkward on stage. I just felt embarassed watching her.

Most pop people are bad live. The studio recordings in pop music are too overproduction which makes tough to be really good live and they have to pretend there singing when there not.

You are stupid.

why coz i dont like ladyhawlk?

hmmmm not sure if false joe is agreeing with Eligos or defending me...

Death Delirium Quote: that was not very nice and not something you would tell a female to her face who openly admits she's a mean bitch. she'd slap your face so hard dude.

hahahah thanks for that made me smile
meh mean bitch is a name a random one at that, I stopped slapping back in yr 8 moved on from there but never the less its not worth even talking about

Making some tabs in guitar pro for my guitarist. At practice today I was a little disturbed by how out of practice he is.

How was the bowling game for you?
Really fun, actually. I just don't bowl very well anymore. I used to do it alot and was pretty good, but it's been a few years. Plus, I had to use a gigantic, heavy ball so my fingers could fit so I had little control and a sore thumb. Got my ass whooped my by gf and her friend.

;)

I read this as "Bowie" at first, which was ten times as awesome. What a disappointment.
Damn. Next time, sir. Next time.

watching the bears get destroyed. I need to go rake leaves :(
I give up. They are pissing me off. Ugh@being a Chicago fan in general. Love Da Bears and the Cubbies, but I have accepted constant defeat.

why coz i dont like ladyhawlk?

hmmmm not sure if false joe is agreeing with Eligos or defending me...

Death Delirium Quote: that was not very nice and not something you would tell a female to her face who openly admits she's a mean bitch. she'd slap your face so hard dude.

hahahah thanks for that made me smile
meh mean bitch is a name a random one at that, I stopped slapping back in yr 8 moved on from there but never the less its not worth even talking about

Well first off, because you haven't discovered punctuation, capitalization, or any of the other mechanics necessary to make your posts anything worthwhile (read through any of randy moss's threads, I'm not the only one on the forum who thinks this way).

Second, your name is stupid.

I give up. They are pissing me off. Ugh@being a Chicago fan in general. Love Da Bears and the Cubbies, but I have accepted constant defeat.
seriously.
I cant stand what has happened to them. They have 1 star on Defense. Lance Briggs. everyone else is very meh. Tillman is decent, but no where near a star.

On offense they have Cutler, Forte, Hester (who has been surprising) and that's about it. The O line is pathetic. Kreutz and Pace need to retire.
Im so tired of this shit.
Ron Turner is a joke... hell, both Turners are jokes. Should not be in the NFL.
Lovie Smith has worn out his welcome in Chicago.