The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well first off, because you haven't discovered punctuation, capitalization, or any of the other mechanics necessary to make your posts anything worthwhile (read through any of randy moss's threads, I'm not the only one on the forum who thinks this way).

Second, your name is stupid.

What give's you the right to be Captin Cunt?

seriously.
I cant stand what has happened to them. They have 1 star on Defense. Lance Briggs. everyone else is very meh. Tillman is decent, but no where near a star.

On offense they have Cutler, Forte, Hester (who has been surprising) and that's about it. The O line is pathetic. Kreutz and Pace need to retire.
Im so tired of this shit.
Ron Turner is a joke... hell, both Turners are jokes. Should not be in the NFL.
Lovie Smith has worn out his welcome in Chicago.

And to think how excited I was when Lovie became coach... I had some high hopes this year. Cutler was doing a decent job, and the defense seemed to be stepping up when Urlacher was injured. I've always liked Briggs, despite alot of my friends seeming to think he's worthless (although they base their thoughts purely on sacks/interceptions. Meh.).

Plain and simple, when the defense allows 45 fucking points in a game, some changes must be made. They can ride on not having Urlacher for 20 points allowed, maybe. But 45 means that there's a problem. Plus, Briggs alone is not enough star to make up for the whole team. Manning has the ability to step up and get some momentum going. He has 40 or so tackles and at least 1 interception, but seems to be to comfortable just being a safety.

Just got a letter from McGill saying my deferral was all squared away...thanks, guys, but I thought that was taken care of months ago. Now I'm fucking worried...
Work today really sucked. I hate one of my bosses immensely. But the girl I like is working tomorrow...I will ask her out or commit ritual seppuku when I get home.

And to think how excited I was when Lovie became coach... I had some high hopes this year. Cutler was doing a decent job, and the defense seemed to be stepping up when Urlacher was injured. I've always liked Briggs, despite alot of my friends seeming to think he's worthless (although they base their thoughts purely on sacks/interceptions. Meh.).

Plain and simple, when the defense allows 45 fucking points in a game, some changes must be made. They can ride on not having Urlacher for 20 points allowed, maybe. But 45 means that there's a problem. Plus, Briggs alone is not enough star to make up for the whole team. Manning has the ability to step up and get some momentum going. He has 40 or so tackles and at least 1 interception, but seems to be to comfortable just being a safety.
yeah, I've pretty much lost all faith in this team.
The Offense can get by with Turner and #2/3 receivers. A shitty line, and no running game.
But with this piss poor Defense, they will be hard pressed to get another 3-4 wins.
Oh well. hopefully something will change over the offseason. as for now, I'll will enjoy watching the Saints.

Listening to Nile.
Cleaning off my desk. fuck it's messy

Woke up, and going to take a shower soon.

I have today off, and tomorrow off.

Parent teacher conferences and Veterans day ftw!