The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So at least like 5 people just died a block or two from my house on my count..I just heard at least 18 gunshots right now, its 2:43 am and I'm contemplating if I should call the cops or just go back to surfing the web..holy fuck this shit happens way too often in this neighbourhood!!

I'll never forget the night I drove home late at night from work and I saw a guy shot to death hanging out of his car with his face lying on the ground with 3 guys standing around him...

Anyone else think I should move by now? I've gotten a gun pulled on me in my car on my street as well..that was pretty scary tbh haha! I've been through a lot in life so I didn't panic but still it's not something you'd like to get used to because it only takes one dumbass fucking hoodlum to end my life! And for what? My shoes?

EDIT: Cops just came with 2 squadcars and a helicopter so my conscience is clean! Didn't even call them..besides I have no clue what street it was on so I would just have delayed the response

Just went to watch my old high school lose another Thanksgiving Day game against the town's Catholic high school, the latter of which, being a regional school, was able to acquire black people, and therefore won.

And for tradition's sake I threw a football back and forth with the old man during half time.

Now on to cooking.

Lol America.

Someone got stabbed in the park in my town a few years back and that's probably the first time someone was murdered here since the 80s.

Which is the worst city in America? Detroit? We had a documentary about Detroit called Black Nation last Tuesday, very interesting. From what I saw, that misery will never get turned around, no way.

Was it all filled with African-Americans speaking such thick ebonics that you had to pause for a second or ask them to repeat something to understand what they were saying?