The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This may rival the Astrum baby scare of 07 (06?).

Hope things work out for you Mort

Thanks. We've decided not to really worry about it (at least attempt not to) until a week or so into January so she can get a pregnancy test and if my luck hasn't run out then all will be good.

Thanks. We've decided not to really worry about it (at least attempt not to) until a week or so into January so she can get a pregnancy test and if my luck hasn't run out then all will be good.

hangerchromethree.jpg

:)

The only problem I ever have with this forum is at midnight PST when for like 15 minutes the site just refuses to load.

this time around i actually did so i'm thinking it may've been when we were just laying down together naked because even just then we noticed that fluids were everywhere, so we're thinking precum would be to blame in this situation

precum...isn't this a Curb your Enthusiasm line? HELP ME OUT SATANSTOENAIL!

David: she'll probably get her period in half a week, most girls just psyche themselves into it if there's any possibility at all barring a divine conception :lol:

I thought you were talking to me for a split second there being that your post is right after mine and you started it with my name and all. I was like wtf?