The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Spent today sheltering from the stinking hot in the air conditioned lounge room playing COD4, drinking beer and eating last nights pizza. Good times.

Just returned home from an interview for a staff accountant position.

Z.Z. Top - Sharp Dressed Man is appropriate for how i look right now. :headbang:

I was talking to the other nerdy guy at my work today who is also socially capable and apparently he had a full ride scholarship and was studying biology to become a zoologist, but his financial adviser started taking his money and he couldn't even afford text books, much less stay in a dorm. And when he was trying to talk to the guy about it, he would dodge him. Tell him to come in at certain times, then leave the office at that time or "take a phone call". So he dropped out.

This guy is seriously a trooper. He has a terrible ex-fiance and he's still optimistic and upbeat every day.

Nothing, I really like a female as of now. I just have to be accepted or rejected. I was feeling really good and confident about my senses and now of all the sudden the devil is on my shoulder and the angel abandoned me. I'm going to get really stoned and bring the angel back. I really need this angel because once it leaves am fuct. I recently discovered it for the first time. It's really amazing.

I was talking to the other nerdy guy at my work today who is also socially capable and apparently he had a full ride scholarship and was studying biology to become a zoologist, but his financial adviser started taking his money and he couldn't even afford text books, much less stay in a dorm. And when he was trying to talk to the guy about it, he would dodge him. Tell him to come in at certain times, then leave the office at that time or "take a phone call". So he dropped out.

This guy is seriously a trooper. He has a terrible ex-fiance and he's still optimistic and upbeat every day.

He'll probably snap and take the Falling Down route :lol:.

Thinking about whether or not to pay £104.00 plus heavy transport costs to see

Behemoth
Rage
Suffocation
Dream Evil
Sonata Arctica
Ross the Boss
Amorphis
COB
Devin Townsend
Andromeda
Leave's Eyes
Obituary
Fear Factory
Heaven and Hell
Cannibal Corpse
Doro
Korpiklaani
Gwar
Gojira

None of my favourite bands are in there, unless you count Heaven and Hell as Sabbath, but I prefer Ozzy era sabbth.

I don't even know who Andromeda are. Checking them out now though.

Just found out this chick I know, though not very attractive, has a sister who will work my custody battle for next to nothing. I may have to bang a fat chick, but who cares?