The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

One of my best mates has been feeling down and lonely and unloved for a long time now; upon my return to Australia I hooked him up with a smart, sexy chick I knew and they fell for each other quickly and deeply; two weeks later he picks up a fat chick at a bar, bangs her and then in a massive case of guilts tells his girlfriend about it. Some people just can't be helped.

Yeah :(

God I'm listening to Inheritance of Evilness and I'm feeling great already and it's 15:34.

Wow dude what a bad idea that was.

There's this girl I sit next to in my history class, and she's been pretty cold to me until today. I make many small goals when I meet a girl, and my first was to get her to smile. She laughed at my quips today, and even made some of her own. So now I feel accomplished.

Sometimes you guys make me wonder if you're actually smarter than "Hello, my name is meathead, may I insert penis?"

I know some of you are joking... but it's so constant... it causes doubt. :(

Just found out this chick I know, though not very attractive, has a sister who will work my custody battle for next to nothing. I may have to bang a fat chick, but who cares?

My girl is a little heavy and shit it's fucking GOOD!

I'm eating a disgusting lean cuisine while listening to new Dark Tranquillity awaiting my IPOD to be done charging so I can listen to Howard Stern and play MLB 09 THE SHOW.

Sometimes you guys make me wonder if you're actually smarter than "Hello, my name is meathead, may I insert penis?"

This post is a fairly intuitive observation of the typical GMDer. I approve. :lol:

I think I'm pretty honest about this type of thing. There's no real benefit to pretending to be a player on the internet. It wont make actual girls want to have sex with you, unless I've made a severe miscalculation.

GURLZ LOVE MAH PENIS WAHN AHM PUMPIN DA IRON