The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What kind of culminating high school project would someone have in September?

I think he means over the summer and putting it all together.

In Pennsylvania (and other states, I guess... Hell, I don't even know if it's a PA thing and not just a New Hope thing) students have to work on a "Culminating Project" throughout high school that is due Senior Year. You're supposed to get experience doing something that you might want to pursue as a career or study in college or whatever. It needs 20 hours of field experience, a journal, a research paper on a related topic and a formal presentation. It's supposed to be a big deal and shit. I bring it up because Nikki mentioned procrastinating, and I think I perfected the art of procrastination when I finished said project- which we had four years to do- in the final two weeks of senior year.

In Pennsylvania (and other states, I guess... Hell, I don't even know if it's a PA thing and not just a New Hope thing) students have to work on a "Culminating Project" throughout high school that is due Senior Year. You're supposed to get experience doing something that you might want to pursue as a career or study in college or whatever. It needs 20 hours of field experience, a journal, a research paper on a related topic and a formal presentation. It's supposed to be a big deal and shit. I bring it up because Nikki mentioned procrastinating, and I think I perfected the art of procrastination when I finished said project- which we had four years to do- in the final two weeks of senior year.
That sounds awful :erk:. All we had to do was 40 hours of community service

savoring the steak i just had. nothing better than a steak covered in mushrooms, onions, and A1. i cant wait to have a proper steak when i get back. the chow hall does what they can, but its no porterhouse hehe

np arcturus.

why is it everytime i post on this thread arcturus comes up on shuffle mode?
~gR~

right now I am wondering if a Sepultura reunion is possible

and eating Andy Capp chili fries

doubt it, max is a dick! plus "sepultura" has a full line up and is still active.

saw em last november. not a bad show. a really really good cover band :lol:
~gR~

wondering what happened to the now playing thingy we had on here ages ago. did not enough people use it?

n/p misery index
~gR~

I just finished Season 3 of 24 on DVD. What a rush! Jack Bauer is a god.

My father brought Season 2 yesterday so I'm all set to start watching that tomorrow.

I think I started in Season 3...or maybe halfway through it. Then I rented 1 and 2 amd the first part of 3. I always had a hard time not watching "just one more episode". I probably could have sat and watched them all in a row if I didn't have a life.

Twenny Fou :headbang:

I'm taking a break right now. I was consolidating 2 different maintenance contracts from the same vendor regarding different parts of our mailing insertion system. It's extremely fun to do...taking a break I mean.

today was one of those days where it feels as if your standing still and the worlds moving fast around you

not high