The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eating creamy noodles and listening to Mahogany Rush. Also dreading the programming project I need to do that's due soon.

^I'm seriously wishing I had a bigger iPod, I only have a 4gb, so I can't fit much on it. Also, it says 4gb on the ipod and box, but when I plug it into the computer, it reveals that it's only 3.68 gb...:(

^I'm seriously wishing I had a bigger iPod, I only have a 4gb, so I can't fit much on it. Also, it says 4gb on the ipod and box, but when I plug it into the computer, it reveals that it's only 3.68 gb...:(

Thats because the hard drive is four gigs but some of it is loaded down with the ipod firmware.

I just bought this in the 16GB variety. I also picked up a nice pair of Sony in-ear phones /w neodymium drivers (great sound). I wanted to go with a flash-based mp3 player over a hard drive for a variety of reasons. The main one being that I like to listen to it when I'm going to sleep, which means at some point during the night I'll rip out the earphones and throw the whole thing across the room. I don't want to wake up to a broken hard drive, but with the flash I don't have to worry about it.

I just ate some enchiladas and then took a huge shit. Now I'm drinking a beer.

I just bought this in the 16GB variety. I also picked up a nice pair of Sony in-ear phones /w neodymium drivers (great sound). I wanted to go with a flash-based mp3 player over a hard drive for a variety of reasons. The main one being that I like to listen to it when I'm going to sleep, which means at some point during the night I'll rip out the earphones and throw the whole thing across the room. I don't want to wake up to a broken hard drive, but with the flash I don't have to worry about it.

Huh? What's the difference?

[/ignorant]