The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

it's funny that someone mentioned Twisted Sister. My friend moved into a new house and she came running to me about a day later saying that there was a pentagram scratched into her basement floor. She got all freaked out because she thinks metal represents the devil haha and because she didnt really know what a pentagram was and thought it was something to do with the music, but that aside she asked for my assistance to paint over it. Although reluctant because i thought it was very funny, i went over to the house to help get rid of it and i noticed the names carved into the cement next to it. It was none other than Dee Snider. I freak out naturally and i found out that Twisted Sister had indeed stayed there years and years ago. Needless to say i didnt let anyone paint over it.:)

it's funny that someone mentioned Twisted Sister. My friend moved into a new house and she came running to me about a day later saying that there was a pentagram scratched into her basement floor. She got all freaked out because she thinks metal represents the devil haha and because she didnt really know what a pentagram was and thought it was something to do with the music, but that aside she asked for my assistance to paint over it. Although reluctant because i thought it was very funny, i went over to the house to help get rid of it and i noticed the names carved into the cement next to it. It was none other than Dee Snider. I freak out naturally and i found out that Twisted Sister had indeed stayed there years and years ago. Needless to say i didnt let anyone paint over it.:)

You do know that pentagrams represent satan and not metal music right?
I'm not joking.

i do know that, but she didnt

and because she didnt really know what a pentagram was and thought it was something to do with the music

@Gr: yea i said i wanted it, but who knew that her dad wouldnt like the idea of letting me cut out a peice of the floor?:lol:

break in and steal it! its a piece of history! it belongs in a museum! :headbang:
~gR~

yea i should!...now i need to learn how to break and enter and also how to cut through cement

Bah you ruined my followup joke, but you can never be sure with a 16 year old american metalhead =P

sorry for ruining your joke:p