The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

a hammer and chisle would be good for both!
~gR~

Cutting a chunk out of a basement floor with a hammer and chisel could take days. You would need a small jackhammer, a hammer-drill, or a concrete saw. It would be a very loud and dusty process. The area of the basement where this is being done would have to be sealed off with temporary plastic walls to avoid contaminating the air in the house with toxic chemicals from the concrete. Sorry, just felt the need to point that out. /mason

Anyway, back on topic. I just finished lifting while listening to Aborted and Aeon. Now I'm trying to decide how many whole cows I should eat for dinner.

Cutting a chunk out of a basement floor with a hammer and chisel could take days. You would need a small jackhammer, a hammer-drill, or a concrete saw. It would be a very loud and dusty process. The area of the basement where this is being done would have to be sealed off with temporary plastic walls to avoid contaminating the air in the house with toxic chemicals from the concrete. Sorry, just felt the need to point that out. /mason

Anyway, back on topic. I just finished lifting while listening to Aborted and Aeon. Now I'm trying to decide how many whole cows I should eat for dinner.

i guess i'll just have to move into her basement as to protect his name from being painted over because that sounds like way too much work:lol:

i dont feel good, i think im getting sick:cry:

yup im sick, and i think its pink eye :cry:

I have to study for a big geology test. I need an A or high B to keep an A in the class. I had a 98% but I got an 82 on the lab practical.

I know you all are deeply concerned.

My oceanography professor is the most stereotypical college professor by appearance. He's tall, thin, late 60's, with white balding hair, a mustache and glasses. He's good at lecturing though. One of his TA's is from Sweden.