The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Programming all night, baby! Yay for putting shit off until the night before.

I sure hope I don't get too tired to think straight within the next few hours, or my grade's really gonna suck on this assignment.

What really sucks is that I keep wanting to take a break, but I know that I can't rest for more than a few minutes at a time, or else I'll get sucked into a black hole of sleepiness that I won't be able to escape from.

Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying your night of sleep, you faggots.

Just got back from breakfast. No class until 11:00 so I'll be chilling here all morning. I'll probably work on some Latin if I get bored.

Cool.

I haven't had a steady schedule in forever. I could really use one.

Being a procrastinator kinda disrupts things regardless, though.

Now in the debugging phase of my assignment. Currently trying to figure out why the hell I can't get a binary search tree to work.

trying to map to a printer. i had someone print a test page on the damn thing, yet the printer name isnt accepted on my computer. wtf?! i have technology

np: tyr- hammer of thor
~gR~

we're not gonna take it. NO! we aint gonna take it. we're not gonna take it, anymoooooooooore

did anyone else buy their xmas album? oh man was it bad.
~gR~

Now in the debugging phase of my assignment. Currently trying to figure out why the hell I can't get a binary search tree to work.

Ah, my brother is a programmer too. Now he started on a new project, he is going to create a media player. God, he tells me this stuff about programming in JAVA, and i just ignore him.

A while ago i both a pair of earphones for $3, since the ones i had where broken. And now i am trying the new ones, and i just figured out that it is one of the worst earphones i have ever bought :mad::mad:

me?

i saw the title "12 metal days of christmas" and i figured i HAD to hear it. i love cheesy songs about metal, hence my love for manowar, but this was just bad.

currently unsticking my sack from my thighs. np incantation
~gR~