The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got my suit in the mail today, and it fits pretty damn well!

Looks a lot like this one, except mine is buttons:

br619682-01vliv01.jpg

or if what you say is true, they assume you were super punctual and didn't see you because you had already left.

It is quite true and you could be right. But, everyday around 12:30, my brother and sister will skip out of school and when they see me, they don't say a word. Or even question why I am home. Maybe I was not told something or I don't know. I like it though. I hate getting up for school.

And that is one spiffy suit Srontgorrth.

It is quite true and you could be right. But, everyday around 12:30, my brother and sister will skip out of school and when they see me, they don't say a word. Or even question why I am home. Maybe I was not told something or I don't know. I like it though. I hate getting up for school.

Jesus christ, you and your siblings need to get your shit together.

Oh you have a girlfriend now? I hadn't noticed because you only mention in it in 97% percent of your posts.

PS This is meant as a good spirited jab, not an angry condemnation

:lol: I noticed that I've been talking about her a lot. It's difficult not to, because she's on my mind a lot. I've actually erased entire sections of posts so she wouldn't be mentioned.

Jesus christ, you and your siblings need to get your shit together.

We are just fine, thank you. Those are the only two days they have skipped out. I have myself under control and I believe they have it aswell. I have missed my fair share of school and they have too, but it's not like we are failing and we are pieces of crap. The days are nice and sometimes we just don't want to be in there. If you went to my school, you would understand. There is only 6 weeks of school left anways. These last two days though, I don't know what happened.

Oh, I didn't even realize I put that. That was no no. I must of sounded extremely stupid.

My High School was pretty fucking crazy.
We had all these Mexicans(i am so please don't get offended)getting intimate with their girls in the class in front of the teacher. If the teacher said anything about it, boy he was fucked. So ridiculous.

I'm glad I moved to the North side of town where there aren't as many gangster fuck ups.

School wasn't, the students were. Ever had a kid in your class shit himself all the time?

This guy named Alex would never take a shower and take frequent farts/shits during class. The school requested he cut his hair because it looked just sad. He would always, and always, have a big round stain on his ass. I was a freshmen... imagine.

I never felt bad for him, i was actually pissed. How can he not have at least the decency to take a god damn shower? He walked freely between the desk aisles for everyone to smell him.

I keep rubbing my legs together to both itch and that slight comfort I get from rubbing, a sudden surge of warmth goes through my leg. Like a wave of cum being cut in half and splitting between my legs.

Sometime's I wish I'd finished High School, mainly because of the memories I've probably missed out on. But then again, there are many incredible thing's that I have done while not in School, so whatever.

The people who miss high school are those who haven't done shit (yet) IRL.

There are some things I miss about high school, like having teachers around who would listen to my naive philosophical ramblings and respond with their own thoughts or with other related questions for me to ponder. I feel I had a number of intellectual mentors during high school, which was not at all the case in college.