The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I swear, one of my female coworkers bears a striking resemblance to Moneypenny, both in face and mannerism, except without the whole mid 20th century vibe.

miss_moneypenny_by_lois_maxwell.jpg

I love the feeling of being new at work. Glad it's going smoothly Grant.

Suits are AWESOME. I love suits. Japanese men's suits are typically with slim cut pants so they look great.

I still dress like a baby at work though, like sweaters with skirts instead of proper suit coordinates.

I may need to be put out of my misery a few years down the road anyway.

I love the feeling of being new at work. Glad it's going smoothly Grant.

Yeah, it is pretty sweet having that feeling of being brought into this neat exclusive society. I guess I'll have to savor that feeling while it lasts.

Best wishes to you and your family Vitor. Unfortunately to someone else we are all "someone else."

I am sitting around at work watching it rain.

Thanx Krampus, and yeah, i know.

Apparently my aunt got the wrong information, cuz my grandpa is getting better. He is 85 years old and sometimes he doesn't recognize us, but i'm very happy just cuz he just left the emergency room.

Glad to hear dude. Tell your aunt to be a little more careful before freaking out your whole family next time. :p

It's a little past five in the afternoon, I just woke up and listening to some Yyrkoon. Not setting my alarm does make me invisible. I did this again today and I was still left at home. This could be a weekly use in my life. Today has been awesome.

Maybe your family is actually trying to teach you to use your alarm......LITTLE DO THEY KNOW. Try not setting your alarm when you have a job, your employer will also quickly act like you don't exist.

Pretty much. That has happened to me for the last two days. I am apparently invisible in the morning to my family. I set my alarm, get up and get ready. I don't set my alarm and I am left behind. I hear everyone walking past my door too. I think it is great, in a way.

And Dakryn, I have used an alarm since I was 7th grade where I had to do just about everything in the morning for myself because my mom had work from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. to just keep everything in our life the way it was. I have actually have had a job, never late. I know how to use my alarm. The first day I forgot to set it, this day was a test.