The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm drinking an Arnold Palmer: half and half, whih is great. I'm kind of feeling weird too. In the past 3 days, a lot of weird thigns has happened, but I am seeing Iron Maiden in July, so who cares if life has been weird.
And Vitor, sorry to hear that about your grandpa. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

thanx stephani, tomorrow i'll visit him with my brother and father, but i think it's his time to go.

Best wishes to you and your family Vitor. Unfortunately to someone else we are all "someone else."

I am sitting around at work watching it rain.

My girlfriend snores in the morning.

So I'm writing this research paper about the War of 1812 and the prompt says I need to include those who were for and against the war in Great Britain. According to my source, which I really had to dig for, the British public and government opposed the war. Now I have more room to blather about U.S. objectives :)

Good luck dude. SUIT UP!

suit+up.jpg

I just woke up and it is almost noon. I am so glad no one in my house woke me up to go to school. Set the alarm and get up, don't set the alarm and you are invisible. This is awesome.