The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Marty Friedman is great :D My girlfriend doesn't like metal and is more into mainstream rock ala Breaking Benjamin, 30 Seconds to Mars, the Butterfly Effect, A Perfect Circle etc. She extremely hates hiphop and most clubbing music. Eh it's a step better than most girls so I'm happy for that, plus she appreciates metal (she doesn't like the growls or screams it seems) and likes the musicianship involved in it. She's also been to most of my gigs so that's good of her.

A Perfect Circle is great! All that matters anyway is that she is supportive of your musical endeavors and doesn't HATE YOUR BAND or anything. I go to Kurt Cobain's concerts and I can tolerate his band. Knowing there will be dinner afterward is a good incentive.

Marty Friedman is a classic Japanophile. He had Japanese girlfriends when he was in Megadeth and I remember seeing some interview where he was talking about how he always hung out at some sushi restaurant. Well now he lives in Shinjuku in Tokyo and has (had?) his own TV show, played guitar for Aikawa Nanase, released some solo albums, and did a J-pop covers album called "Tokyo Jukebox."

I'm really surprised KC likes him so much considering Marty has super curly hair and KC spends like $100 a month on getting his hair straight permed...

I like A Perfect Circle too. Wasn't a huge fan of 13th Step, but that's because I never listened to it enough. I like Mer De Noms alot though. My girlfriend and I share a few bands that we both like, mainly from the grunge and rock scene like alot of British rock and bands like The Smashing Pumpkins and Alice in Chains.

Elaborate.

Since people haven't been doing the projects much as part of Team Omega, they now have a new one for The Candles. Basically you put a banner in your sig(s), and the more views it gets, the higher you are on the leaderboard. The top prize is an Epiphone guitar signed by the band, and so far I already have 5,000 unique views, and I'm the only one on the leaderboard as well :lol:

The prizes after the guitar are a free shirt and signed CD plus 250 webstore points, and then the CD and 100 points. If you're interested I can send you an invite or something.

I'm drinking an Arnold Palmer: half and half, whih is great. I'm kind of feeling weird too. In the past 3 days, a lot of weird thigns has happened, but I am seeing Iron Maiden in July, so who cares if life has been weird.
And Vitor, sorry to hear that about your grandpa. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.