The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I also just woke up. Had a crazy ,long dream. Keys subjects seemed to be my car, police,my boss, and some creepy guy I had actually met on the greyhound trying to get in my car and kill me.

on that note, Im pretty sure he was a fucking rapist. WHat a creepy shitbag. Fuck greyhound and the people on it

Greyhound sucks. When I went to NYC it cost $37, up from 18 last time I took it. I was next to this white trash couple going home to Florida with their two squalling brats. When the kids finally went to sleep the couple decided it was time for a slightly-too-loud argument about their relationship, followed by making up, followed by the woman loudly saying "No I'm not gonna fucking rub you off."

My girlfriend snores in the morning.

So I'm writing this research paper about the War of 1812 and the prompt says I need to include those who were for and against the war in Great Britain. According to my source, which I really had to dig for, the British public and government opposed the war. Now I have more room to blather about U.S. objectives :)
Oh you have a girlfriend now? I hadn't noticed because you only mention in it in 97% percent of your posts.

PS This is meant as a good spirited jab, not an angry condemnation

If I could afford it, I would wear a suit daily. Would probably make me look like a douchebag after a couple days, but I love'em.

Christ, I can't imagine wearing a suit everyday. I have to dress "business casual" for this job, which is enough for me. I've learned to be careful which shirts I buy when I go clothes shopping now, because the stiffer/rougher ones are miserably uncomfortable to wear all day.

Anyway, first day was pretty painless - mostly just filled out forms, read policy booklets and installed software on my new lappy. The people are all pretty decent (though of course there's a bit of a 'corporate schmo' air to the place), and the office has a rather ivory tower esque feel to it, being on the 8th floor of a lowrise with a view of the James river and some of downtown. I got to pick a window desk, which is pretty awesome.

They aren't quite ready to deploy me yet, so in the mean time I'll be studying up in Richmond. I need to work on making my desk more comfortable, cause otherwise I'm gonna have a hard time concentrating. Bringing a seat pillow and my MP3 player in tomorrow.

So you can listen to your music at a reasonable volume?

milton1.jpg

:lol:

I didn't hear anyone playing music aloud, but one of the programmers had earbuds. I think I'll just try playing it off the laptop speakers because I usually keep the volume really low anyway.