The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking and cooking dinner for my dad and I. I live at his house as of now. The owners are this old couple and her husband comes over and mows the lawn. Anytime he's here she comes over and screams and yells at him over something stupid for about 5 minutes. I mean she tears this old fuck down. It's almost sad and hilarious, they will not ask me or him to mow the lawn. It makes no sense.

I want to get high so high!. I can't believe I have no more Herb. I'm gonna have to booze and lose now.

So constipated. Like haven't shat since Thursday and it is 11 pm Sunday night. I want to die. Feel poisoned from all the fucking half cooked brownies I ate this weekend with Man-Purse while watching the "Brownies" episode of Tim and Eric.

Aside from that, I hit an acquaintance in the balls and threw his beer in his face because he grabbed my ass. That felt great. Gotta draw the lines somewhere. I also went to my friend's train party, which was awesome. Almost started a fight with this douchebag who waved his hand in front of someone's camera who was taking pictures of us.

It's rainy and grey for the 45794543954395439th day in a row and I am really losing my mind and being a horrible mix of socially awkward/pissed off/depressed 24/7. Went for a run tonight and now I feel human again. Still kind of want to start a fight though.