The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Tentatively planning my Thursday at Comic Con!

So far I plan on going to these:

Megamind (Dreamworks) with Will Ferrel, Tina Fey and Jonah Hill

Dead Rising 2 panel

RED (Summit Entertainment) which might have Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich in attendance (how fucking cool would it be to see those guys in real life?). Bruce Willis too but he's eh.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Behind the Music: Composing for Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Film & TV with Michael Giacchino (Lost composer) and others.

Showtime panel with Dexter/Michael C Hall

The Expendables with Sylvester Stallone and other dudes from the movie.

Adult Swim: Childrens Hospital

Scott Pilgrim vs The World with Michael Cera, Edgar Wright (the director of Hott Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead)

And there's still Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Taking a pause from cutting the grass. My shirt is soaked in sweat, and sweat is running down my glasses.

About to have a nice cold glass of water.

Haven't felt an earthquake here in ages which is a shame given Japan's geographical location. The fuck-Tokyo-up Kanto predicted earthquake hasn't happened yet but I hate Tokyo so I'll be happy when it does.

TGIF today. Going to see Man-Purse tonight, gonna surprise him with Betty Crocker brownie mix I bought him from the import grocery store. Tomorrow my friend is having a going away party where she is RENTING A TRAIN and we will drink, eat and sing karaoke on the train.

Nothing, a female friend uses the word 'cum' insted of come in text messages. I think she's implying, but for all I know she just uses the word cum and not come.

then cum on her DAD!!!

I just wrote a bunch of gay haikus. I need to bring another classic novel to work to keep me from becoming a soft fruitcake.