The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Running is great for getting your bowels moving.

Just had a delicious breakfast of eggs and turkey bacon +

texastoast.jpg

This stuff is addictive.

Samples? I don't think I have noticed any here. I don't generally do samples anyway.

@Valerie: Getting as many of those delicious slices of heaven for as little as that is frickin dah!

Had a cool weekend. My friend came up to visit me. He's underage, but we managed to sneak him into a shitty bar and a decent club. Enjoyed the club, discovered that I can actually dance decently once I've loosened up a bit. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia lends itself really well to a drinking game. Doing my laundry and then going to my friend's place for dinner. Apparently she let the chili I made spoil (I cook at her place and we both eat it; in theory she helps cook and pays me back for it; in practice I drink her beer). I'm not terribly happy about this because it was a large pot of good chili and meat isn't exactly cheap around here, and also because I kind of mentioned to her that leaving it out for a couple days wasn't a good idea. Fuckin' women, don't even know their way around a kitchen.

Samples? I don't think I have noticed any here. I don't generally do samples anyway.

@Valerie: Getting as many of those delicious slices of heaven for as little as that is frickin dah!

Hah, well I've had to make some pretty good stuff since I've been working there (ribeye steak, tri tip, carne asada, grilled chicken etc).

There's a lot of different rules. My favorite is: drink every time Dennis does that thing where he's all "uuuuuuuuuuuuh we kind of didn't get you a uniform." Also, any mention of the duster, Charlie's dyslexia, etc.

I drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, eat a ton of yogurt, exercise pretty much daily at this point, and drink at least 3 liters of water most days. It's the cruel fate of God that I have the pooping habits of a recovering bulimic who was addicted to laxatives.

I drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, eat a ton of yogurt, exercise pretty much daily at this point, and drink at least 3 liters of water most days. It's the cruel fate of God that I have the pooping habits of a recovering bulimic who was addicted to laxatives.

Maybe high amounts of stress or anxiety might have something to do with this? Generally this is the case for many people.

Try a colon cleanse. You might just be so backed up with old shit from your mallgoth days that it's still clogging your system.

HAHA. We'll see. Maybe I'll just OD on laxatives some quiet evening. I'm not particularly stressed or anxious about anything. I'll give it a little while to sort itself out and eat more yogurt.