The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm quite surprised my city hasn't gotten very hot yet. During the middle of summer it regularly gets around 100, but so far it's been mid-70s to high-80s.

I should just move to San Francisco either way; 60s and 70s during July? Yes please.

Going to embark on a bike ride with Ares Kingdom and Kerasphorus breathing some life into the night. It rules living in a town full of old white people where riding in dark areas of town in the middle of the night isn't an issue.

Actually, the only encounter I've ever had was about a week ago; and I had it coming. Some kids were in their driveway hanging out and I didn't even notice them until I had passed them up because I was (quite visibly) rocking the fukk out to Wastelander. Needless to say, they were a bit put off.

At least I keep the karaoke silent.

Fuck all of you and your pansy heat, only Dak and I know true burnination.

Nice.
Yeah, Cyth and Ack are in AZ as well. I have started doing landscape work, fortunately I don't have to work much past lunch. It's that afternoon sun that's so brutal, and Yuma gets more sun than anywhere else on earth (yeah, that's a scientific fact).

Woke up an hour ago, listening to Bolt Thrower, grimacing at how lazy and boring my life is.

BEWAAAAAAAAARE...THE SLOTH! (guess the band?)

Drinking buddy made me a sammich. Currently attempting to convince the gf to do the same. I bet she will, too. I like it when bitches make me sammiches.