The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol:
I am glad I have contributed (however slightly) to the general win level of this forum.

Just got back from drinking buddy's house, where I rushed after she sent me crazy texts. Sounds like she's gonna be breaking up with her bf, which might put a stop to the endless stream of bullshit. Too bad, though, he's a cool guy when he's not being a dick. Also received some gf issues myself, courtesy of her ex. Bastard. Funny thing is I've been in a very similar position to where he is now (with this same girl), but I like to think I was the better man.

So...I guess I should study for that final. God fucking damn it.

So, instead of rushing your pet to the vet immediately, you opted to post on a message board about this emergency.

Yes, yes I did. Plus, my mom was cleaning him and his cage up so I had the time. And I just got back from the vet. It only had to get 3 stitches and it didn't die. Me posting on here did nothing to make the situation worse.

I am the lightest I've been in Japan and my clothes are loose. This rules. I bought a "squeeze" clothing item over the weekend and it looks like I will not have to sideline it. This rules so much.

Drinking beer and listening to Nifelheim and debating whether or not to buy an original copy of Running Wild's Death or Glory on ebay for $40 US,i'm pretty fucking tempted unless any of you miscreants know where to get a copy cheaper?

yeah it's a bit rich hey,i can't find any distros that are stocking it atm :( and i'm the sort of person who will pay the $ just so i've got it,i would've thought it would've been reissued sometime.

Drinking coffee. I was fired from my new Maintenance Job at the Comfort Inn. I also worked at the Restaurant Howard Johnsons a few years ago and was fired from there also. Mother fuck!

It's pretty fucking gay up here. Probably not even that hot, but god damned humid and shit.

I'm sure all you people from southwest of New England will laugh but I don't fucking care. This shit is gay.

No kidding. It got up to 94 here, on the Maine coast. That's unheard of. I actually had to leave work early because I was starting to feel heat stroke coming on. I came home, immediately took the boat out and jumped into the ocean.

I feel bad for the people further south. 102 in NYC. Holy shit.

Yesterday I went to my friend's house to cook. The kitchen was fucking unbearable, she was just lying on her bed complaining, and two of her room-mate's friends came over shirtless. I know where they live, so they must have walked about 3 miles shirtless. Fucking horrible here. I can't study like this...

If, God forbid, theres a blackout over here, I'm seriously either gonna die or hang out in the nearest Korean owned Carvel.