The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just shat out the 4 HUGE meals I ate yesterday: post-midnight keema curry cheese casserole that I don't even remember eating, an enchilada with rice, refried beans and a gordita, pulled pork sandwich w/baked beans and cole slaw, a homemade cupcake, and a Sasebo burger.

Krig somehow found a way to hack Krampus and post on her account. I didn't think he was smart enough to be honest.

unfortunately that was a real krampus post. I am very, very, very similar to Krig when it comes to eagerness to share bowel movement anecdotes

great weekend..if anyone comes to korea you must go to Itaewon..so huge with the world cup and my god this beautiful polish girl i fell in love with..gorgeous everybody GORGEOUS

and newcastle is a really tasty beer that I will buy all the time, and cider on tap <3

Just got done running. Cardio is seriously behind my weight training. Gotta fix that.

Made some delicious scrambled eggs and turkey bacon.

I'm just sitting here and debating whether I should clean the pool or clean my Jeep. It's hot as fuck today and both consist of going outside, bitch.

Yeah, I have lake breeze and it's making everything smell bad.

So, I decided to blair some Manowar while I was washing my Jeep when this guys comes up to me with his dog that started talking to me about how he met Manowar and then there goes his dog biting my dog right in the face. I sprayed both of the with water. Now I am off to the vet. I have a black toy Poodle at 6 weeks by the way. I hope it doesn't die.

Yeah, I have lake breeze and it's making everything smell bad.

So, I decided to blair some Manowar while I was washing my Jeep when this guys comes up to me with his dog that started talking to me about how he met Manowar and then there goes his dog biting my dog right in the face. I sprayed both of the with water. Now I am off to the vet. I have a black toy Poodle at 6 weeks by the way. I hope it doesn't die.

So, instead of rushing your pet to the vet immediately, you opted to post on a message board about this emergency.