The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Planning on trying out for the UNLV bowling team! Last year they played a few out of state games too (Washington, Indiana, Wisconsin, California etc), which is even more cool.

Today and yesterday I bowled and have been getting pretty good scores (183, 156 twice, 149, 139 etc), and on the team there are a couple people who average in the 140s, so I may have a decent chance.

And I start class tomorrow, woot!

I start class next Wednesday!

My schedule is as follows:

Monday and Wednesday
8 to 10:50 / Graphic Design III
11 to 11:50 / Astronomy

Tuesday and Thursday
9:30 to 10:45 / Art History: Prehistoric to Renaissance (out of order :zombie:)
12 to 2:50 / Streaming Media for the Web
3 to 5:50 / Art & Copy

Friday
2 to 3:20 / Astronomy Lab

@ Krig: Yeah it is, and it'd be awesome to travel around on a team doing it too!

My Schedule is:

Tuesday/Thursday

8:30-9:20 Honors Orientation (HON 105)
11:30-12:45 The Basic Principles of Psychotherapy (PSY 451)
1:00-2:15 Intro to Administration of Justice (CRJ 104)
2:30-3:45 Personality (PSY 435)
4:00-5:15 Individual, Society and Freedom (HON 200D)

Symmetry!

Screenshot2010-08-20at100118PM.png

Been partying the last couple days and frosh hasn't even started...another week before classes start, jesus christ. Going to meet my band in about an hour.

It's 101 degrees outside, but inside it feels at least 30 degrees less than that. I don't have AC or any fans on either. Weird. Last year when it got this hot I would be feeling it.

Carpets got cleaned, and I couldnt sit still so there are footprints everywhere. :tickled:

And im trying to teach myself Norwegian.

I put "lay down your soul to the gods rock and roll" through 20 different translators and ended up with this.

"When you send your soul to God, Rock"

:lol:

It's 101 degrees outside, but inside it feels at least 30 degrees less than that. I don't have AC or any fans on either. Weird. Last year when it got this hot I would be feeling it.

It must be the bay, because it's 104 fucking degree's out and I damn near had a stroke walking to the library from my car (only a mile or two away).

Other than that I am taking a break from my paper, because I need to get away from Maimonides crap about aetheric causality and what is or isn't an acceptable proposition to base an argument upon.