The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Chase, why the fuck do you only have to go to school two days a week? I hate you.

Haha, because I have awesome scheduling skills. The downside is that I have a lot of friends just there on Monday/Wednesday.

The coolest part of today was that the student teacher from my honors orientation class likes black metal. He saw my Urgehal shirt and we talked briefly about them, and when they played in Vegas last year. Awesome stuff! And he live at UNLV too, so I guess I have a dorm-friend in the making.

bromance-bro-gay-eye-contact-demotivational-poster-1247457597.jpg

I think I have too much fun with translators :erk:
That reminds me of the time I tried to learn German by exclusively using Freetranslation.com

Just got a confirmation on moving my radio show an hour earlier this year (8-11 Eastern). The Euro crew should be happy about that. New radio thread soon to come.

Just got a confirmation on moving my radio show an hour earlier this year (8-11 Eastern). The Euro crew should be happy about that. New radio thread soon to come.

Sorry buddy, i still can't listen to your show. Otherwise, i should wake up in 4 am in the morning to hear part of it.