The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Thanks for reminding me that I don't get to smoke any more. In this case, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Hope it will soon become out of sight out of mind.

Also Chase, that schedule didn't result from you having skills, it resulted from you not having to take fucking 3 hour studio classes you goddamn cheater. : orkfist :

Just finished watching the doco on Ben Cousins(drug addicted AFL star).As a recovering addict myself I found this documentary profoundly moving.I admire him greatly for this raw and courageous film and it shows that you can't stereotype addicts and that they come from all walks of life.He was using upwards of $10,000 worth of coke and ice a week and still performing at the top level for the best part of ten years...I applaud this man and hope that he continues on his road to recovery.

Completely addicted to Sex and the City. Bought season 1 of the TV show on DVD and watched 4/6 episodes tonight. SO ADDICTED.

Cleaned up my room. My fridge froze and one of the beer bottles in it broke and spilled onto the floor and pooled up. And then when I brought a girl home last night :)kickass: hot one) we had one of those fucks where nothing is in the same position as it was when you started and at some point she had her head on the floor and now there are strands of her hair stuck in a pool of beer crust. So gross.

So I spent all day packing all my shit up into a trailer and car, and just finished. Last night at home till I move into my new pad in Bangor.

Watching season 5 of Six Feet Under.
I've beast through this whole thing in about a week. It's fairly decent. Not sure if I get the "OMG GREATEST SHOW IN THE WORLD" thing, but still. Quite good.

how can you say you don't think its awesome when you finish 5 seasons of 1hr episodes in one week! TREACHEROUS LIES

I just noticed that the waterfall in the video for Life is Life by Laibach is going backward, meaning that portion of the video is being played backward.