The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Don't get the idea that i'm some whiny emo bitch, i'm not :lol: College is coming up and every day i'm either saying goodbye to someone or one of my friends is hitting the road

Yeah, i dont know anyone at my new college except this girl that used to go to my old high school, one of those girls who is sickeningly nice to you, but you know she doesnt give a shit about you.

Went to the UNLV bowling practice last night and it was pretty fun, I'm basically part of the team, though still have to do an official tryout. The downside is that I'll probably be in the B or C team, which only plays in the Vegas, Reno and California games, as opposed to the A/traveling team. Hopefully I'll improve a fair bit over the semester, or year, and then make it on it.

Besides that, classes have been going great, very interesting and enjoyable. Both of my psych teachers have a great sense of humor too.

content knowing I have less than 2 hours of work left this week. made some worksheets and posters with the G-rated version of my summer vacation to keep the kiddies entertained.

I start back at uni on Monday. Luckily I get paid next week, so I'll be able to buy my books and parking pass (and not be in debt!) yay haha

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to go to a bar tonight. Some people go, but I don't have much money.