The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Formula 1 is always boring, man. I can never get into it, but it's always on when there's nothing else on, so I've sat through a couple of races trying to enjoy it. Monte Carlo seems like a place to be though.

Fuck everything I'm going to have some alcohol tomorrow so fuck you. There will be women and they will be tasty.

pricing flights for my new years trip. $1130 roundtrip from Fukuoka but I have to wait until payday to buy and that's more than 3 weeks away, prices sure to rise steadily. FACK!

time to go sit outside and watch the kids rehearse for the sports festival. i'll be manning the dehydration/puke tent

Fuck I need to return this computer to my second family and get shit straight with my second computer. Now it's repaired at my friend's (there was some fire inside, propably too much Incantation) but I need money from someone else to pay him for the new components. So now I have to fucking call this third person and be annoying like a pimp or something as we were doing some shit together and he didn't pay me. Fuck this shit. Also I need to see a doctor, I haven't seen that chap in a while.