The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Trying to fart and just get the gas out without soiling myself.

I once thought I sharted when I was walking around with my ex-gf looking at apartments. So I told her that I was worried that I had sharted and had to go back to my car and sit in the back and examine my underwear to see if I really did shart and tried to be really low key about it (there was no bathroom around.) Luckily I did not shart but I did spend a couple minutes in my car with my pants down checking my underwear, which is weird because what would I have done if I had found that I actually did shart? It's not like I had a clean pair of underwear or anything.

Years ago, I was so excited to play "Smackdown vs. Raw 2002" the day after Christmas, I woke up early and played it nonstop despite the urge to shit. I finally finished my match, went to the bathroom, only to discover a thick brown sludge in my tighty whities. I called my dad nonstop for about 5 minutes, he woke up, came down and I explained to him my predicament with my pants down. He gave me a clean pair and promised not to tell anyone.

Ah, childhood...

I almost sharted as recently as a month ago, ironically enough it was while I was text messaging a friend making fun of him for sharting. I didn't actually shart, but it was the beginning of explosive diarrhea so I NEEDED to be near a bathroom anyway.

I would totally shart at work and sit in it all day if it meant this horrible constipation would end.

Cythraul, you could go commando and wipe your ass with the existing underwear before throwing it away discreetly.

I just got internet service set up at my new apartment, 3 weeks after moving in.

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ III. What an ordeal.

I had started to miss you dearly.
Aww :oops:

Are you going to NYC?
Yep. I think my local friend's gonna bail on me, but fuck him. I'm doing this shit. Probably gonna leave by bus on Friday morning, get there in late afternoon. I've got shittons of research to do tonight and tomorrow. Thank fuck I didn't have to wait yet another day on internet. If anyone has suggestions on stuff to do while there, I'm all ears.

@Andypoo: thx bro, good to be back!

My GF is sitting on my bed using her laptop, so I know how that goes, but she's actually doing homework so it makes sense, I guess.

http://www.hyperdia.com will tell you ALL the train link info you need for all of Japan. includes non-JR lines too. there's English.

I got the subway map printed out for me and all that, just that website has the name of line it's on in whatever the language is called in japan :loco: if you could just click on it and read that and just tell me what train line that is on i would definitely appreciate it!

rump thanks man..definitely forgot that japan has some metal appreciations compared to Korea so will definitely spend time at those shops when im in that are..hoping to go, this typhoon is really cockblocking me right now but we'll see what happens the rest of the day