The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ewwwwwwww. I killed one last week and its corpse is still where it fell in the sliding storm door track. I can't bring myself to pick it up.

I always kill mine with paper towel or toilet tissue, that way I can clean their dead asses up in the same motion used to squish them.

GROSS

I am sort of sad that I am spending my Friday night watching "The Mummy" and vacuuming. Didn't do anything about the mountain of clothes completely covering one of my couches. My houseguests can fuck themselves.

Drinking coffee hungover in a text battle. I will fuck this person up if they call me or text me again in their lifetime, they know where I live. I want this person to show up and see how much I am kidding. After I end their life.

I was ready to fuck this person up earlier, but they would not do anything regardless they were with someone. Bring your ass over alone if you have a problem with me.

Thank god it's friday. Done with classes for the week. Possibly getting drunk tonight. Gonna watch some Breaking Bad soon.

Drinking a beer, a girlfriend just sent me a voicemail that had something to do with off with my head and getting my head out of my ass. And then there's the fact that can't fucking stand her. I just want to strangle her to death, but it seems like she wants to do the same. I can't fucking stand this. I just want to break the fuck down.

just worked out and tonight i get to stay at the first school dance till 1 am because i'm reviewing it for the school paper. yay.

I know exactly what you mean Krig,people are so stupid especially at work,giving you shit then acting all surpised when you blow up at them.
which is why I completely understand when people go on killing sprees.
sure it's wrong as fuck. but I totally get it.

in other news. Just took my first crap since Wednesday night. Weighed a full pound.
and now im down to 224