The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just booked an hour for next friday with a hypnotherapist to quit smoking again...I did it about 6 years ago in a group of about fifty people and it worked miraculously.I knew straight away it had worked and it's was too easy,stupidly I had a smoke at a work xmas pissup 3 years after that first session and was back on them again,hopefully it works as well the second time around.

You dont need a goddamn hypnotherapist to quit smoking.

My grandmother smoked for 40 years... over a pack and a half a day towards the end... and just layed them down and quit one day 5 years ago.

I'm a girl with a boyfriend so it doesnt matter if she's hot
The bf and I are long distance so i dont have to worry about spending every minute with him

You dont need a goddamn hypnotherapist to quit smoking.

My grandmother smoked for 40 years... over a pack and a half a day towards the end... and just layed them down and quit one day 5 years ago.

I fucken do,I don't have the will power and why the hell should I when it's so easy with hypnothereapy,there a no cr4avings whatsoever,i'll take the easy way thanx,besides I don't wanna wait till the doctor tells me i'm fucked to summon the willpower.

From previous experience,i'll gladly pay the $150 to get rid of the cravings,not only that but once you've undergone hypno you don't even care about cigarettes.It's not just the cravings it removes all thoughts about cigs from your mind and i have an addictive personality.I'm 33 and have smoked since age 15.

Drinking this aloe-vera/strawberry tea, waiting for something to happen. I think I like it.

sloughfeg gives the best advice!

dude it's better to not be smoking and paying for hypno than to keep smoking and fail at cold turkey. haters gonna hate.

i just had a really nice run, about 4.5 miles/7.25 km. i'm so slow though, took me an hour!

sloughfeg gives the best advice!

dude it's better to not be smoking and paying for hypno than to keep smoking and fail at cold turkey. haters gonna hate.

i just had a really nice run, about 4.5 miles/7.25 km. i'm so slow though, took me an hour!

:)...Thankyou,my sentiments exactly,I just can'y do it any other way,i've tried pills to quit(Champix),but they are bad news.
That is awesome,soon you'll be doing it easy and it'll be very rewarding for you.

Never heard of Champix before...the most common quitting supplement things I've heard of are gum and nicotine patches.

I don't think I'm a natural runner, but today was the best I've ever done and it felt great. The weather is getting cooler too - I actually don't have my AC on for once - which eliminates "fainting from heat exhaustion" from the list of excuses not to run.