The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Good to hear your knee's better,cicadas are horrible,I had a shocking experience with a centipede when I was a kid living in Queensland,I was hanging onto this log while swimming in a river only to have a huge centipede come out of the end of the log and come str8 for me,it would've been nearly twenty centimetres long,it would've sucked big time if it actually got on me.
Krig i've been on a water detox for the last few days and am amazed how much weight i've lost just from drinking shitloads of water,give it a try it might work for you,I was'nt expecting to lose weight but it seems you just piss out fat? either that or you just feel full and water has no calories that I know of.

It's not that bad but you just need to keep an eye out,i wish i'd have known about the bullsharks in rhe river where I was swimming because they are the worst and swim into fresh water in northern australia.I won't go swimming in the sea anymore,i used to enjoy boogyboarding until i was chased back to shore by something rather large and black,still to this day i'm not sure if it was a seal or a shark but i was'nt fucking hanging around to find out!

Ugh yeah ocean swimming freaks me out even in the Northeast USA where there are not too many sharks around.

What's this water detox you're doing? Just water for a week with no food? How are you not dead?

Yeah screw swimming in the sea...It's just to get rid of any undesireables for my job,weed,I have'nt smoked for a while but just want to make sure it's all gone and it has had the unexpected bonus of making me quite skinny,I was never fat but was starting to put weight on sitting around the house doing not much,I think it's just that it's keeping me feeling full and i'm not eating hardly as much,i'm a dude who loves to eat alot,just drinking alot of water because i'm at home and can use the toilet whenever.I've read up about it and apparently you should only do it for around 4 days at a time and have a week off it before going back to it if you want.It gives me a headache(apparently it's normal until you get used to it) but as long as you're eating healthy and not starving yourself it's ok,i'm pissing flatout though.

hey, in a lot of Outback Steakhouses around here the bathroom doors say "Bloke" and "Sheila". i've heard brits/aussies say "bloke" before, but I've never heard anyone say "shiela". is that a real colloquialism?

Yeah sheila is a real colloquialism here,it's kind've only used these days by the more 'tru blue' outback types but it's still used fairly regularly.Where is the Outback Steakhouse,are you in Oz atm?

fuck no, it's an American restaurant with an Aussie theme. would probably make you laugh.

C'mon down, mate. Get a bloomin' onion on the barbie for five off on Wallaby Wednesdays.

No rules, just right

Mate that looks like fucking Sizzlers with an outback theme,a piss poor marketing scheme(or a great one if it's popular) to sell crappy food,correct me if i'm wrong,looks like our version of Hog's Breath Cafe...:)

Yeah, the bloomin onions are pretty good, but other than that you're better off going somewhere cheaper for better food. For the money it's tough to beat O'Charley's.

Fuck I love going to the Outback Steakhouse in Japan drunk and just gorging myself on that delicious honey bread!!!!!!!

Water detox eh, sounds like you're just drinking the right amount of water to stay hydrated. I drink about 3-4L of water most days and it really does help take the edge off "hunger" (which is really thirst a lot of the time) and assist with weight loss.

Just as I thought,man i'm a steak connoiseur,you can pick those places a mile away.Yeah Krampus I don't think you'd ever get fat from having a gut full of water but it can be dangerous to drink too much,definately not eating as much because of it,I think that's the key.

since the US economy is down the shitter lots of restaurants have special cheap deals on food. it's like $9 to get a small steak with 2 sides and a salad - i'll take that!

man I miss Western food

looking up train info on the Deutsche Bahn website. it's fucking expensive as shit to take trains in Germany. right now they have some promo special to knock a 115 Euro fare down to 29 Euros. wtf? should I just buy it now?