The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm back in my apartment in Toronto. Hung out with my Dad all weekend and I have a week of free time until classes start.

GF inbound, snuggling and a blowjob are in my future. Had band practice today, it was pretty decent considering the drummer didn't show. School tomorrow.
Oh cool, you have a girlfriend that you have sex with? I hadn't heard because you haven't been posting about it constantly.

Having some beer, watching a fine US Open tennis match. BTW I saw Samantha Stosur's game last night and she played great. Really love her style, hope she wins the Open.

:kickass:

Saw Federer x Melzer last night. I'm thinking that he will do the final match agaist Nadal again, and Nadal has no chance to win this time, unless if Nadal explore his - Federer - back hand, cuz i considerer it his Achilles.

^^ Awesome mate,enjoy those beers bud:kickass:

Shit, I did enjoy them Mate :)

Saw Federer x Melzer last night. I'm thinking that he will do the final match agaist Nadal again, and Nadal has no chance to win this time, unless if Nadal explore his - Federer - back hand, cuz i considerer it his Achilles.

Federer's match was magic. A final against Nadal won't be easy, I guess. Would be great to see them battle again for a GS title.

Watching Brazil vs Argentina at the Basketball World Championship, :kickass:

Argentina deserved the victory.

BTW, testing Windows Media Center with Beneath the Massacre, cuz i just installed Windows 7. It's incredible cuz my configuration is very low, look:

Mother Board ASUS K8V-X SE
AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 2600+ 1.60 GHz
1.50 DDR RAM
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 128mb
HD 80gb

The boring part was search for compatible drivers for everything and install the genuine hacker, but now all is running perfectly.

Killed a big ole Copperhead a few hours ago. I was painting the garage door and he slithered the top half of his body upward out of the monkey grass not 3 feet away from me and flicked his tongue. Scared the shit out of me because I looked up from painting to see this large (as copperheads go) snake looking right at me. I grabbed the shovel and by the time I got back he was already a good 15 feet away on the other side of the pine isle (fucker moved fast). Got him once with the shovel mid (torso?) then got him on the head for the kill. Left him there a couple hours then picked him up with the shovel to carry him to the woods...it was pretty creepy because the body just kept trying to slither out of the shovel like he was still alive. Most snakes I've killed just die, but this one just kept on goin.

Killed a big ole Copperhead a few hours ago. I was painting the garage door and he slithered the top half of his body upward out of the monkey grass not 3 feet away from me and flicked his tongue. Scared the shit out of me because I looked up from painting to see this large (as copperheads go) snake looking right at me. I grabbed the shovel and by the time I got back he was already a good 15 feet away on the other side of the pine isle (fucker moved fast). Got him once with the shovel mid (torso?) then got him on the head for the kill. Left him there a couple hours then picked him up with the shovel to carry him to the woods...it was pretty creepy because the body just kept trying to slither out of the shovel like he was still alive. Most snakes I've killed just die, but this one just kept on goin.

There's nothing fucking worse than being surprised by a snake,where my parents live in the bush,they've got a fair bit of land that's teeming with tiger snakes in the warmer months,plenty of times i've spotted one right at my feet,dad's killed plenty.I worry about our dogs,these fucking tiger snakes have 100 babies at a time so no matter how many dad kills and he's killed heaps,they'll always be around.

That's terrifying Draele! I've never killed a snake and I probably couldn't. I feel guilty when I kill centipedes and I definitely will walk off the road to avoid stepping on slugs and worms on a rainy day...

Yeah, I don't normally kill anything. I'll capture and release indoor spiders or king snakes that get too close to the house (especially awesome since they eat other snakes), but if it's anything that looks remotely like a venomous snake or spider and I'll kill the fuckers dead. I value the well-being of people and pets far more than any snake, so when venom is in doubt I kill 'em.

Those king snakes sound pretty awesome,I wish we had them where I live but unfortunately there are only Tigers and Copperheads here,it's a shame to kill them but the dangers are obvious,my little Am Staff loves wandering around the bush but I try to stop him in the summer.It does suck that we have to kill them because it's their land and all but yeah,better them than us,speaking of house spiders i've had a large huntsman on my loungeroom wall for the past 3 or 4 days and decided just to leave him there,they come inside if it's gonna rain and are harmless,he's still on my wall i'm looking at him right now,seems pretty happy where he is so i'll leave him or her there.

Non venomous snake eater FTW. Some keep them as pets and they're pretty docile to people.

227857-main_Full.jpg

yeah for sure. not dying > not feeling bad about killing a snake for a couple days.

huntsman spiders are so horrible. coming from New York I was really shocked and appalled to see the variety of gigantic vermin that hang out in southern (and most of the rest of the country) Japan. cockroaches, cicada plagues, huntsman spiders, assorted big beetles, stinkbugs, killer wasps, centipedes...

20070911223821.jpg

mukade_tobizu2.jpg

Krampus, Huntsmans won't hurt you,only creep you out a bit,I actually don't mind them at all despite my grandfather telling me when I was young that they crawl on your face at night and eat dead skin off your face.Those other bugs though that you posted,I hate with a passion.

my knee feels a little better than yesterday. gonna run tomorrow even if it rains. that's awesome krig!

yeah sloughfeg I know huntsmans aren't dangerous to people, but they are truly awful to look at and if I find one in my house I chase it around until it goes out a door or window. The biggest bugs we have in NY are cicadas, which only come out in big numbers once every 17 years.

The centipedes are the scariest for me. It just seems like a nightmare out of a Peter Jackson movie to find one 15 cm long hiding under something!