The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Unpacking everything in my room. Realized that packing clothes in garbage bags and then having to drive two days was the ideal way to make sure I need to wash all my clothes again to get rid of the wrinkles.

Also, need to get on campus to get a new ID card so I can get into the labs, but since campus security is closed today due to the holiday, need to fucking wait so the book I wanted to read is still stuck there.

GF inbound, snuggling and a blowjob are in my future. Had band practice today, it was pretty decent considering the drummer didn't show. School tomorrow.

Reading up on how to redeem air miles. 83,264 miles with SkyTeam currently, and at least 10,000 more incoming. Basically 10,000 miles is $100 off a plane ticket. AWESOME

woohoo classes canceled tomorrow over weather, looks like my labor day weekend has been extended another day. Good thing I bought a bag of weed this morning instead of just a joint as I was planning to.

I'd tell you to pull the stick out of your ass and lighten up, but at this point I think I'd prefer you sat on it harder and screwed it in so far it came out your mouth.

are you talking about the quoted text? If not I can assure you bigot on the other post is adequate. I actually exchanged the word for bitch, because I thought it would be too harsh. Now I'm considering that the word, "bitch," suits you well as this has fallen into personal attacks for some reason.... :cry:

No, in post #35037 you said "pompous judgmental asian" and then changed "asian" to "bigot," which has nothing to do with what I said in reference to your pot smoking (btw post #35036 was me being sarcastically jealous of your pot smoking life).

It's all stupid and doesn't really matter anyway. Enjoy your big bag of bud.

No, in post #35037 you said "pompous judgmental asian" and then changed "asian" to "bigot," which has nothing to do with what I said in reference to your pot smoking (btw post #35036 was me being sarcastically jealous of your pot smoking life).

:lol: This was just amazing.

I lose, because I don't have a bag of weed and there is no Labor Day (or weed) in Japan and I have to work 6 days this week.

Also my knee hurts like a motherfucker because I fell in the street this morning, so walking home up and down big hills for 45 minutes is gonna suck, and I definitely won't be able to run until Thursday or Friday.

sorry you came off as being a bigot with remark #35036, it's impossible to notice sarcasm on a message board. Now that this is clearned up......time to smoke weeeeeedddd!!!!